Saturday, May 10, 2008

Picture Update

Thought I'd put some pictures up here that you may not have seen. They're from April 30th (for those of you who haven't already seen them on Facebook, that is).

I would also like to thank the Americans for the nice card they sent me for my 25th birthday. Pulled at my heart strings just a little.




The controlled chaos that is April 30th in Lund. An estimate of 5 000 people come to the park and hang out. This year we had really great weather too.




Some of my fellow friends who also go to Lund university. Lovely people. They actuelly all happened to be in my class in high school in Trelleborg.





Ok, so this might not be my proudest moment, but it was darn fun. I just felt I needed a little rest. When you start drinking at 11 in the morning you really need to take a break now and then.

No comments: