Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Gosh darn it

We're terrible at updating this. I hope we don't lose the two readers we have.
Check out the following pitures from our trip to the U.S. in October.


Mats and then Mats, me and John at the wedding. Everybody is very fancy dressed, which I like.


A funny little text on a church in Lincoln ("Happy hour" is a nap). I'm not too sure what they mean. If you have suggestions, please write them in the comments. Then Mats and me got to pose in Malmo, Nebraska. That's fun, visiting a town named after the place you live. Although I'm guessing I'm in the original Malmö. Which is a bit bigger, too. I think the population in this burg was so small it wasn't even specified, something quite unusual in the U.S.


There will be more to come when I have more time for uploading pictures.
Until then, love to all y'all.

No comments: